Optimize your business performance across commodities, business units, and all physical, financial, and logistics assets
Allegro is a global provider of energy trading and risk management software for power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, traders, and commodity consumers. The Allegro 8 platform drives profitability and efficiency across front, middle, and back offices, while managing the complex logistics associated with physical commodities such as crude oil, natural gas, refined products and coal.
For 27 years, Allegro has been committed to providing advanced architecture, unique development and deployment approaches, and innovative products that closely align with customer business objectives. The company utilizes agile methodologies that allow rapid, industry-focused development and deployment of solutions to meet the needs of the market.
Achieve Your Business Objectives With Allegro 8
Allegro software and services help energy companies achieve their most important business objectives:
- Improve Position Analysis and Valuation - Make better market decisions with accurate and instantaneous views of positions and valuation
- Improve Trader Productivity - Streamline and automate trade processes to reduce the risk and cost of dual-entry and manual processes to allow maximum attention to profitable opportunities
- Manage Market Price Exposure - Mitigate exposure to volatile market prices with effective hedging and real-time updates, comprehensive metrics, and simulation
- Manage Counterparty Exposure - Mitigate exposure with credit and collateral management, and a flexible credit scoring process
- Manage Liquidity Exposure - Manage cash and capital adequacy with efficiency
- Achieve Hedge Accounting Compliance - Manage compliance with accuracy and confidence
Allegro Delivers Award-Winning Software
- Top Ranked as a “Leader” in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Energy Trading and Risk Management 2011 Vendor Assessment
- 2011 Leader’s Quadrant in Gartner report “Magic Quadrant for Energy Trading and Risk Management Platforms”
- 2011 Energy Risk Software Survey: #1 in both Ease of Use & Customer Support
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Allegro has offices in Calgary, Houston, London, Singapore and Zurich, along with a global network of partners.
To contact a regional office directly, please call:
Europe +44 (0) 22 99 020
North America +1 888 239 6850
Asia Pacific +65 6236 5730