The 2013 Southwest Oil & Gas Awards were presented October 22, 2013 at a gala dinner and awards ceremony in Fort Worth, TX.
The Guest of Honor, Chairman Barry T. Smitherman of the Railroad Commission of Texas gave an inspiring speech to the assembled crowd of four hundred senior oil and gas industry executives.
Thanks to the awards’ sponsors; TEEMCO, Anadarko, Blank Rome, Tetra Technologies, Bluewater Industries, Bosque Systems, Breitling Oil & Gas, Celanese, Composite Fluid Transfer, CSI Recruiting, Dresser-Rand, Honeywell International, Light Tower Rentals, National Oilwell Varco and NCS Energy Services, the organizers were able to present the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers with a donation of $5,000 to go towards their petroleum engineering scholarship program.
The 2013 Southwest Oil & Gas Awards judging panel reviewed hundreds of entries to get to the shortlist of finalists who were all recognized on the night, before the winners were announced.
2013 Southwest Oil & Gas Awards Winners:
- Well Completion Company of the Year - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- Construction Company of the Year - Hammer Construction
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Swift Worldwide Resources
- General Industry Service Award - Geoforce
- Consultancy of the Year - P2 Energy Solutions
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year – Dresser-Rand
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Lockton Marine & Energy of the Lockton Companies, LLC
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Crosstex Energy, L.P.
- Water Management Company of the Year - Tetra Technologies, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award- Ryan Boschetti of Hunt Oil Company
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - VZ Environmental
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Honeywell Intl Inc.
- TEEMCO E&P Company of the Year Award - Breitling Oil & Gas
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year Award (under $1bn transaction value) - Harbinger Group Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - National Oilwell Varco
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Select Energy Services
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year Award (over $1bn transaction value) - Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines Inc.
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- Industry Leader Award – Chris Faulkner, CEO of Breitling Oil & Gas